Monday, September 30, 2013

Everyday Makeup Products


If you're reading my weekly makeup posts you might be wondering where some things are, like concealer, eyebrow products, primer, etc. The reason I don't include things like that is because I use pretty much the same product every day for these. I might occasionally branch out and use a different one, but these are my every day, go to items for when I don't want to have to think about it.

Face: 
  • Face of Australia Face Base 3 in 1 Primer with SPF15
  • L'Oreal Nude Magique CC Cream Anti-Redness
  • NYX Powder Blush in Taupe (used as contour)
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser in Neutralizer
  • Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer (not sure what shade)
  • Face of Australia Mineral Therapy Illuminator in Angel Mist (in the jar)
Eyes: 
  • John Plunkett Advanced Anti-Ageing Instant Wrinkle Filler (I use this under eyes before applying concealer - it really helps it not to crease or go into fine lines)
  • elf High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 005 Nude
  • NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash
Lips: 
  • Firebird Chocolate Chai Lip Balm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment